Marcia Golloway is our 8th grade teacher. She received her B.A. from Loyola Marymount University and attended CSULA for teacher certification. She taught 1st and 3rd grade in her early career and then moved into the middle school grades. She loves teaching 6th, 7th and 8th grade Science along with Math, Literature and Religion.
The Golloway Family came to Washington in 1986. All of her children attended STMS and now are well into adulthood. She enjoys playing with her grandchildren, reading and gardening. One dog, Stella and an Eastern Three Toed Box Turtle share the family residence.
- Student Council Officers
- Lead morning announcements
- Lead Faith Families
- Safety Patrol Captains
- Monthly senior parishioner luncheon
- Campus clean-up after major storms
- Lead/Participate in faith tradition prayer services: Living Rosary, Novena, Liturgy of the Hours, Good Friday Living Stations of the Cross
- UW Surgical Simulation Lab “March for Life” and tour of the State Capitol in Olympia (as available)
- STM 8th Grade culminating retreat (both parents and students participate) bringing closure to STMS
- 8th Grade room is fully equipped science lab for 6th, 7th and 8th graders
- Assist in preparations for high school admissions
- Block schedule for Science, History, English and Literature
- Advanced classes are offered in Mathematics and Literature